EXPORTER OF THE YEAR 2019 – ENTRY FORM
- Entry is open to all paid up member organisations, that have been in operation for the last 2 years and are located within the borders of the Eastern and Southern Cape including Klein Karoo region.
- Exports / Services revenue and achievements generated outside of this region must be excluded from the figures disclosed in the entry form.
- The judges may require verification of any information supplied by the entrants and could include site visits.
- All companies entering must be represented at the Awards Banquet on 16 August 2019, be prepared to be photographed and interviewed by the media, and to be available for further media publicity.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries will be handled with utmost confidentiality.
- The organisers may elect not to announce a winner should the desired standard not be attained in a particular category.
- The organisers reserve the right to disqualify entrants in the event of bankruptcy or any form of misrepresentation.
Please make sure you have all the required information and required documents ready before entering the information into the form below, as it cannot be saved half way through, so needs to be completed all at the same time.