You are hereby invited to attend the 2nd phase of the Global Exporter Passport Programme (GEPP) – Planning for Exports scheduled as follows:
Date: 11-14 February 2019
Time: 08:30 – 16:00
Venue: ABSA Building, 1st Floor, Kwantu Towers, Port Elizabeth
The training will be delivered over four days, covering the following topics:
- Conduct market research to amass data from external sources and within the company.
- Competitor analysis.
- Investigate the existing import infrastructure of the target market country.
- Air, rail, harbour and road, distribution networks, banking and financial, e-commerce and communications networks.
- Development of strategies, including: market entry strategy, product strategy, pricing strategy, promotion strategy, distribution strategy.
- Development and management of an export marketing plan.